Monday, April 6, 2009

A good snow (prank)

It's been awhile...

A buddy who has been perpetrating pranks on me involving my car was finally served his come-uppance.  He puts a car jack under my car in the front, lifts the front wheels off the ground, and moves my car around places.  He even moved it in the backyard one day after tearing down part of the fence.  It was hilarious!!

After a few good snows, pranks were in the air.  He was shoveling his walk one night while we were getting a 6 inch snowfall, and I was harassing him because he had been drinking (he isn't a church member), and he is my neighbor, and as we all know, harass and neighbor are very similar words in the language of Donny.  So after harassing him, I went in, and so he shoveled his walk onto my steps.  It was a pile about 2 feet high, and the width of my steps.

So I got payback for all the car pranks.




3 comments:

Kim said...

I seriously laughed for a full ten minutes about this. So nice.

Amy Brinton said...

Ha, ha, Donny. Good to hear from you again. I bet your neighbor will miss you if you end up getting one of the houses you're looking at. At least you can use some of the better pranks on the next guy.

The Hathorns said...

Better than that? Better you say? You think a better prank exists? In the quiet words of Genghis Khan, "No."