Saturday, November 24, 2007

The week, in short.

What a week.

So much food, such a short period of time. Sandra and I ate Thanksgiving meals 3 times. 3 TIMES! We ate at our friend Cassie's place first, for lunch. She had a bit of a get-together in Denver, so Sandra, Maddie, and I went down. Cass, Sandra, Chris, myself, and Cass' new room-mate Melinda and her beau Jason ate lunch then played Cranium for a few hours. Then Sandra, Chris, and I drove back north to my folks place in Windsor, CO, and ate dinner, after which, Chris and I proceeded to build an Igloo.

Seriously, people. An Igloo. I'm working on getting pics of it up. I'll post one up If I can.

After the Igloo, we went home, woke up Friday, drove out to Winter Park (!!!!!) and ate a FEAST with 13 old high school friends on a Thanksgiving retreat to go snowboarding.

I shall post Igloo pics ASAP.

Donny

1 comment:

Kim said...

An Igloo? There's not enough snow here to make anything yet, but it's been snowing all day. Maybe when you're out here next month you can show off your mad Igloo-builing skills!